Medical Services Limited
be the best healthcare provider in Nigeria.
To engage in businesses across the entire healthcare value chain using using platforms such as HMO, Strategic Alliances, Joint Ventures Partnerships, etc. aimed at improving skills, improving healthcare delivery, generating revenue and reversing medical tourism in Nigeria.
provide comprehensive quality healthcare to NNPC Staff and other defined beneficiaries; and to transit from being a
cost centre to a profitable Healthcare Services Organization
- Provision of Comprehensive Diagnostic and Curative Healthcare services to staff and dependents.
- Management of 3rd Party healthcare facility relationships
- Provision of Occupational Services to staff in compliance with regulations through Health surveillance, Fitness to Work, Medical Emergency preaparedness and Response, Periodic Medical Examination, etc.
- Provision of health promotion and preventive healthcare to staff.
- Provision of counseling services to staff as need arises.
- Incorporation of NNPC Medical Services Ltd (NMSL) to do business across the entire healthcare value chain
- Incorporation of NNPC HMO Ltd with CAC and appointed Consultant to midwife Medical’s transition to full operations
- Enhanced essential drugs availability across zones
- ABUJA Medical, 15 Asa Street and 37 Usuma Street, Maitama, FCT.
- KADUNA Medical Zone, NNPC Housing Complex, Kachia Road, Kaduna.
- LAGOS Medical Zone, 1B, Muri Okunola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- MOSIMI Medical Area, NNPC/PPMC Depot Area Mosimi, Sagamu, Ogun State.
- PORT HARCOURT Medical Zone, 4-9 Moscow Road, Portharcourt, Rivers State.
- BENIN Medical Area, 5, Erabor Avenue, Off Giwa Amu Street, GRA, Benin, Edo State.
- WARRI Medical Zone, NNPC Housing Complex, Ekpan, Delta State
| Telephone: ABUJA - 0946085035|