NNPC LEADERSHIP ACADEMY
To be the learning and development centre of choice, for the Oil, Gas and Allied Industries in Nigeria.
To provide Technical, Managerial and Executive Training and Consultancy Services for Oil, Gas & Energy Sector in Nigeria and beyond.
develop and promote Education and Leadership capabilities within
and outside NNPC and grow NLA into a
profitable Commercial venture.
- Training Services
- School Services Management
- Facility Management/Logistics
- Develop operational plans and budget for 2017
- Develop strategies for revenue generation for NLA
- Identify all NNPC in-house resource persons and certified trainers (SMEs) for development of in-house capacities and cost reduction.
- Develop an Executive Training calendar.
- Develop Open Training calendar.
- Review of NLA schools’ curriculum.
- Pursue delivery of NLA website design and Logo
- Developing standard template for costing of consultancy/training services.
- Develop a roadmap for the renovation, rehabilitation and upgrade of NLA schools.
- Collaborate with ABUs/CSUs, Local and International Training consultants, Regulatory agencies and other MDS.
- Collaborate with NipeX to showcase NLA activities, enhance patronage, advertise tenders and get consultants to register on NipeX and SAP to reduce contracting cycle
- Comply with Accreditations and Certifications.
- Evaluate new/existing training Vendors for enlistment into NLA database.
- Make quality education accessible to host communities across NNPC staff schools
AddressHead Office: NNPC TOWERS-Central Business District, Abuja
- KADUNA-Km16 Kachia Road, NNPC Complex, Kaduna
- WARRI-NNPC Complex, Ekpan-Warri, Delta state
- PORTHARCOURT-NNPC Complex Aleto Eleme Akwajo Estate, Portharcourt.
- MOSIMI-PMB 2041 via Shagamu, Ogun state.
CPSK Building - No.2A Lamido Road, off Sultan Road, Unguwan Rimi, Kaduna"