Terms and Conditions of Use
The terms and conditions (the “Terms”) on this website bring together all our website policies, terms and conditions of use and other information about using this website. The Terms also govern your use of the website, our mobile application, and all other platforms on which these Terms are posted. Please read these Terms carefully and if you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. If you do use the Website, then your conduct indicates that you agree to be bound by these Terms. We may change these Terms from time to time without notice to you based on our sole discretion. If you use the Website after any such revision take effect, then you will be taken to have agreed to the revised Terms. These Terms were last updated on 25th February 2019.
The information contained on this website is for information purposes only. The information is provided by Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability of the information, products, or related graphics on the website as well as availability of services of the website at all times or for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event shall we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, to indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profit arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort shall be made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, NNPC takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Restrictions on Use
Except to the extent permitted by these Terms, you are not allowed to:
• use the website and anything available from the website for any unlawful purpose;
• attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website, the server on which the website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this website;
• reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the website or anything available from the website without the consent of NNPC having first being sought and obtained or in contravention of these Terms;
• store pages of the website on a server or other storage device connected to a network or create an electronic database by systematically downloading and storing all of the pages of the website;
• remove or change any content of the website or attempt to circumvent security or interfere with the proper working of the website or the servers on which it is hosted;
• use the website to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware; or
• Otherwise do anything not expressly permitted by these Terms.
We are committed to striking a fair balance between your personal privacy and ensuring that you obtain full value from the service provided by the website, while ensuring that we comply with all protection the law affords to you. We will hold your personal data securely in accordance with the Law, under which we are fully registered.
The main purpose of the Law is to ensure broad standards of transparency, quality and security of the processing of personal data. We comply with all requirements of the law on protection of personal data.
Law governing the Terms
The use of this website and these Terms shall be subject to the laws of Federal Republic of Nigeria which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licenses and conditions of use.
The Courts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims and disputes arising in relations to, out of or in connection with this website and its use and these Terms.
Please submit any questions you have about these Terms or any problems concerning the website by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.